Minneapolis & St. Paul Criminal Defense Attorney
Nick Gegen – has more than 21 years of Courtroom Criminal Trial experience
Nick Gegen, Attorney is an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney who represents people in the Metro and throughout the state. Nick Gegen at the Gegen Law Firm has won trials in every kind of case from a Speeding Ticket offense to Murder. His trial skills allow him to negotiate excellent plea-bargains as well.
St. Paul Criminal Lawyer Nick Gegen is a “tough” attorney who will not back down to prosecutors and force a client to plead guilty. In fact, one Ramsey County Judge called him a “little pitbull” who won’t give up. Nick Gegen’s attitude has always been tough and aggressive inside and outside of the Courtroom as well. He is a former National Free-Style Wrestling Champion and also participated in some cage-fighting matches at the age of 45. Any Lawyer can call themselves “tough” – Nick’s history and background prove it.
With over 19 years of experience, from the most minor of probation violations through to serious felony charges, Nick Gegen knows his way around the courtroom and is a top rated Criminal Defense attorney. Let our experienced defense attorney, Nick Gegen, help you resolve your legal issues.
Gegen Law Firm includes the following representation services:
- Criminal Defense Service
- Gross Misdemeanors
- DWI / DUI
- Assualt & Domestic Assualt
- Drug Charges Controlled Substance Violations – NOW OFFERING 50% DISCOUNT
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Other Sex Crimes
- Terroristic Threats
- Homicide / Manslaughter
- and many more!
Why hire Nick Gegen as your Twin Cities Criminial Defense Lawyer?
- He is experienced and aggressive
- He is affordable and doesn’t charge “huge fees” like other lawyers
- He does more than “just hold the clients hand and plead them guilty”
- He practices criminal law exclusively and doesn’t just “dabble in it”
- He communicates with clients and returns calls promptly
- He takes personal interest in his clients
- He doesn’t “talk down” to his clients and listens to them
- He has won many trials and is a top rated lawyer
- He understands chemical dependency and its major role in crimes committed